PDA

View Full Version : Natami Prices

Tiago
6th June 2008, 16:11
As you now, Natami is suposed to produce 2 models:

First model will be the Natami 68060 that will use the 060 class CPU

second model will be something more compatible with all 68K, (new CPU?)

The prices
the first model will be acording to Natami forum possibly higher then the Amiga one had. (?) Anyone remeber how much it was the Amiga One?

the second
it will be lower, possibly half of the price... (?)

What is your opinion? Do you think the prices will be completely different from this?

http://www.natami.net/

Harrison
6th June 2008, 16:47
Speculatory prices are always wildly inaccurate. Is best to just wait and see once it is produced, rather than trying to guess.

I expect at this stage they don't know what the actual manufacturing costs will be, so they can't fix a price point.

TiredOfLife
17th June 2008, 00:25
They wont sell at A1 prices, I can guarantee that.

Tiago
18th April 2012, 08:32
Looks like this thread has 4 years...

Anyone knows the price of Natami? I was looking at the Natami website, but i cannot found the price...

Puni/Void
18th April 2012, 12:47
I haven't found any information concerning the pricing of the Natami either. :( Have any of you heard anything about a possible release date yet?

Buleste
19th April 2012, 08:20
There's no price as of yet as they've only just started sending the developer boards out (end of last year beginning of this one) and there is scant news on how the software is progressing.

Tiago
20th April 2012, 12:20
But is there an extimated price ?

Harrison
24th April 2012, 10:30
I've not heard anything either. A very long wait already for this project so probably a lot of time and expense has already gone into it, however they need to find an affordable price point or they will price it out of most enthusiasts reach... I will only buy one if its a realistic price.

Tiago
24th April 2012, 12:27
Same with me, if it is a realistic price. but i don't figure what price should it be. I honestly don't know what would be a "realistic price".

Buleste
25th April 2012, 08:25
At the moment there's not even speculation on price because it all depends on how many units they produce. Small number of units = Higher price. Many people have said they are interested but because there is no deposit system there is guarantee on how many they will eventually sell. Estimate range from $600-$1,000 but they are purely guesses by non-members of the development team.

Harrison
25th April 2012, 11:09
$600 would be way too high for me to consider, so I hope it is lower. I would only really consider it if the final price were to be under $300.

Phantom
28th April 2012, 22:42
Let's hope that it will be available shortly.

Puni/Void
29th April 2012, 20:29
I also hope so. Have been waiting for the Natami for many years now. These days I'm also considering the FPGA Replay Board (http://www.amiga.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55885), which looks to be very promising.