PDA

View Full Version : Quite a few games from one seller

Buleste
2nd June 2008, 10:43
I found this (http://video-games.search.ebay.co.uk/_Vintage-Retro-Gaming_W0QQcatrefZC12QQsacatZ11988QQsassZbrokenQ5fhalo20575) seller selling quite a few Miggy games which include most of the GoldBox adventures from SSI (A pet project of mine at the moment). Now i just wish i had the money for a bulk buy and that they listed the postage.

Harrison
2nd June 2008, 13:28
The dollar is still low at the moment so some of those games might be grabbed for 50p plus postage.

Buleste
2nd June 2008, 13:32
It's the plus postage that worries me. You end up effectivly paying over £10.00 for the game at least if you includ eP&P besides it would also be nice to have all the GoldBox games in memoriam of TSR.

Harrison
2nd June 2008, 13:34
Have you emailed the seller to ask? And also to ask what bulk posting of you win more than one item would cost?

However I do know that US postage is the most expensive in the world.

Buleste
2nd June 2008, 13:42
Have you emailed the seller to ask? And also to ask what bulk posting of you win more than one item would cost?
I've thought about it but then i realise that moneys way too tight for me at the moment so i'll keep an eye on them and see if either they sell or he relists them.

However I do know that US postage is the most expensive in the world.

It's due to all the compensation paid out to widows after the Police gun them down when they go on a killing spree.;)

Harrison
2nd June 2008, 14:16
Ah yes... "going postal!"

Buleste
2nd June 2008, 15:21
Just had an email back from the guy (hope he's not Doomy) and it's $11.95 with insurance and $6.80 for standard air mail. Thats for single games only. Might have a go for COTAB. BTW just looked for similar items and someones trying to sell (yes sell) ROTR for £3.99 + £3.00 P&P. Laugh? I nearly wet myself.

Harrison
2nd June 2008, 15:32
:shhh: Don't tell Teho, he might grab it thinking he is getting a bargain! ;)

Teho
2nd June 2008, 18:56
It would be, if I didn't allready own one! As if you'd forgotten. :p

But seriously, this is one of those games that is collectible just because of it's status as one of the biggest turkeys in videogame history. So I don't think £7 is too bad for it from a collector's point of view actually.

Hmm. Was it the AGA or the ECS version? :hmmm:

Buleste
2nd June 2008, 20:26
Didn't say but i would have gone for the one that was £0.01 with £2.50 P&P is i would go for if i was buying it and even then i'd ask for £3.00 to be knocked off!!!;)

Teho
3rd June 2008, 14:52
That does seem smarter. But you see, this is one of those games that is so unbelievably bad it in fact distorts reality. So actually, the more you pay for this game the more intelligent you are. Yes. So if you paid full price like £40 or something for this, that would show ultimate cleverness on your part. Definitely.

Harrison
3rd June 2008, 15:37
I see you are still trying to convince yourself that it wasn't such a terrible mistake you made all those years ago! ;)