PDA

View Full Version : WinUAE 1.5.0 Beta#9

Demon Cleaner
19th March 2008, 06:02
Beta 9:

- crash when fullscreen enabled and error dialog was shown before display was changed to fullscreen
- CD32 state restore compatibility improved
- SSCAN2 īundocumentedī feature emulated. "If SSCAN2 bit in FMODE is set, then disable SH10 horizontal coincidence detect". This really means both one AND zero SH10 match = single sprite can appear twice on screen! (Fantastic Dizzy CD32 background)
- AGA mode only: last line of sprite may have been redrawn if bitplane width was changed and sprite was reused later (introduced in 1.4.5)
- debugger sp command improvements
- AGA sprite outside bitplanes position bug fix (introduced in 1.4.5)
- Picasso96 8-bit mode wrong palette after mode switch
- Picasso96 8-bit and 16-bit optimized blitter bug fix, too much data was blitted if width was >32 bytes (not pixels) and it was not divisible by 32. 32-bit mode was working properly.
- emulated LPSTOP instruction (68060 only)
- MMU instructions didnīt check supervisor mode. Note that there is no MMU emulation, I think I have to repeat this every time I talk about MMU
- added 68040/68060 MMU instructions to table68k (no more generic "MMUOP" in debuggerīs disassembler) 68030 MMU instructions are still shown as "MMUOP030", they donīt really fit to table68k format because first instruction word does not specify the instruction type
- MOVEC weird disassembly updated (MOVEM is still weird)