PDA

View Full Version : AmigaOne: Impressive prices!

Puni/Void
10th February 2008, 11:55
I've been following a few auctions on AmigaOne's during the last months, as I've been interested in getting one. The prices, however, are way to high.

Here's one auction on ebay that ended on $(CA) 2,375. That's over £1200!! Here's a link to the auction: link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180212675038&_trksid=p3984.cWAT.m240.lVI)

With such prices, I'll never get an AmigaOne, unless someone would like to give it to me freely. ;)

Stephen Coates
10th February 2008, 12:02
I have a favourite search set up on ebay for AmiaOnes and Blizzard PPCs. I've seen some of the high prices. I'm sure I've seen some cheaper than that though.

TiredOfLife
10th February 2008, 14:36
I had been hoping that AmigaOnes had dropped off the radar a bit and could steal in and get one for a reasonable price.

Some hope.

I had watched that listing above in disbelief.

Puni/Void
6th April 2008, 13:15
While browsing E-Bay the other day, I noticed that the prices for PPC turbo-cards are still high. The same goes for scandoublers which costs an insane amount of money considering what you get. :( Now I've heard that Invididual Computers will be releasing such a card (scandoubler) for the Amiga 1200 at the end of the month. :) This will probably affect the prices on such E-Bay items.

Harrison
7th April 2008, 13:36
Will be great if they do get a new one out. But at what price?