PDA

View Full Version : PSPUAE still not working with 3.90 M33

Demon Cleaner
6th February 2008, 08:22
I installed the latest Dark Alex cfw today, and the PSPUAE emulation is still not working on mine :( the screen goes blank, then the console resets itself, same problem as with the other cfw. But also nothing to worry about.

Harrison
6th February 2008, 10:25
Is a mystery. It has always worked fine for me.

There is now also another PSP Amiga emulator called UAE4All. Maybe give that one a go instead and see how you get on. I've not tried it myself yet so would be interested to see how good you think it is.

UAE4ALL available at http://ttyman.free.fr/

FOL
1st March 2008, 17:46
Is a mystery. It has always worked fine for me.

There is now also another PSP Amiga emulator called UAE4All. Maybe give that one a go instead and see how you get on. I've not tried it myself yet so would be interested to see how good you think it is.

UAE4ALL available at http://ttyman.free.fr/

oi, what you doing quoting the competision. ;).

Demon Cleaner, crashes of that nature, are:-
Disable all Plugins,
Dodgy Kickstart,
Corrupt MS and
Files set to Read-Only.

v85rawdeal
1st March 2008, 18:21
I also have had no problems with the latest firmware. Mind you, I havent updated my PSPUAE since version 0.62.

Harrison
3rd March 2008, 14:13
I've had no issues either. The emulator runs fine on my PSP. The screen going black and the system when resetting has always been due to incorrect file structure on the memory stick from past experiences of running homebrew on the PSP.

Are you sure you have the files all in the correct places on the memory stick? If you are unsure I can create you a copy of my PSPUAE install and email it to you.

Demon Cleaner
4th March 2008, 00:16
The files are in the correct folders, as on Oz PSP it works flawlessly. Have to check the things FOL mentioned.

FOL
8th March 2008, 08:07
The files are in the correct folders, as on Oz PSP it works flawlessly. Have to check the things FOL mentioned.

Aye, PSPUAE works on all Firmware's and psp's accept Official Firmware ofcourse, ;).

The most common 1, we are seeing more and more, is corrupt MS. Although other stuff on the card works fine, its seems thats some type of corruption affects part of the PSPUAE EBOOT. This causes it to crash.

Then you could have an odd problem, like the 1 posted on pspuae.com, where I went round and round i circles, trying to solve a menu problem. I ended up sending my PSPUAE setup to the user. He had the same problem, turned out his PSP home button was faulty and stuck on all the time.

Anyways, if your still having problems running it, pm me here or over at pspuae.com and ill sort you out with my working setup.