PDA

View Full Version : POTM Buleste Wins Poster of the Month January 2008!

Harrison
4th February 2008, 17:03
Buleste Wins Poster of the Month January 2008

Congratulations goes to Buleste for winning the January 2008 Poster of the Month Competition. (http://forum.classicamiga.com/quotes.php?do=view&quoteid=106) He won it with this post (http://forum.classicamiga.com/showthread.php?p=18996#post18996):

Another which I haven't used is called CYCAS. I think this one is only developed for PC and Linux these days though so you would need to track down a copy of the older Amiga version.

Just can't get the staff anymore. If Harrison had bothered to read what i'd posted he'd be able to find out about Cycas. Too busy creating test posts i suppose.
Congrats! http://forum.classicamiga.com/images/smilies/custom/thumbs.gif

Stephen Coates
4th February 2008, 17:31
There were some good posts int hat topic.

Well done Buleste! :)

Zetr0
4th February 2008, 18:15
I completely missed that topic..

Congrats Buleste!

Puni/Void
4th February 2008, 18:45
Good job, Buleste! Keep posting! :)

Buleste
4th February 2008, 20:12
Due to my victory i'm going to rest on my laurels and copy the post i placed in the January 08 topic.

"Goes to show. If you insult Harrison you win awards. I declare the Harrison sniping season open. Thanks everyone who voted for me."

Demon Cleaner
5th February 2008, 05:14
Well done mate.

TiredOfLife
5th February 2008, 15:44
Well done.
Shame you will no longer be able to post on the boards.

Buleste
5th February 2008, 15:47
The trick is send Harrison a copy of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass and you can get away with it for a bit. Bribery, the oil on the cogs of Democracy.

Harrison
5th February 2008, 15:58
See... everyone should take note of that last comment. Such actions go a long way! ;)

Sharingan
5th February 2008, 16:57
Congrats :thumbs:

v85rawdeal
5th February 2008, 18:27
Damn... Maybe I shouldn't have nominated the post!!!

Shot down by my own bullet!

Congrats, well deserved victory.

Buleste
6th February 2008, 09:02
Thanks for the nomination. Now i have one Amitick to your too many. It seems your just not funny anymore. Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah:tease:

Sharingan
6th February 2008, 10:15
Don't challenge him. He might just decide to become witty once more.

Stephen Coates
6th February 2008, 13:07
Do the people who start the topics get any credit for these posts? It's just that without the topic being started, the winning post would probably never have been made ;)

Buleste
6th February 2008, 13:15
OOH look over there, there's some limelight, why don't you try to steal it??;) Now Harrison is going to try some credit for not reading my reply to your post and alowing me to insult him. Then his GF will claim credit for distracting him, then his mother will claim credit for giving birth to him (a fact which i still haven't forgiven her for) and the list will go on in an endless cycle back to the first bit of life in the primordeal soup. Madness i say madness..:p