PDA

View Full Version : WhdLoad Problems.

Buleste
2nd February 2008, 20:30
Having a few problems with 2 WHDload games from KG's packs. Robocop3 and Space Hulk. Robocop3 has two problems for me 1) no icon (There is an info file but it doesn't seem to be an icon and 2) i can load the game all the intros and mission select but when i have selected the mission i get a "Access Fail $7008" error with PC=$(number depends on mission selected) and Write Read From $(Number depends on mission selected). With Space Hulk the screen tries to goto the game screen then gives an error message (forgotten what it is at the moment). I'm trying this from my A1200 (Set up in signature below). I have a regestered version of WHDload and use correct KS rom images (Must be right my other games that use the same KS images work and besides Robocop3 doesn't use KS roms(Did you know Robocop3 was done by the same people that did F29 Retaliator and TFX? Sorry Waffling now.)). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sarek2k
2nd February 2008, 23:38
Have you tried all the update packs m8???

I'm also having problems with Moonshine Racers and also Footballer of the Year 2 that does a similar thing u describe.

I'm gonna get the update packs as KG says he will be releasing a new one soon!

Harrison
3rd February 2008, 09:59
Robocop 3 and Space Hulk are both games that can be hard to working on both a real Amiga, or emulation. Even when using original disks! I remember Robocop 3 being a nightmare to get working on an A600. It would randomly load when it felt like it, and didn't work 99% of the time on an A1200.

Graham Humphrey
3rd February 2008, 10:40
I always had problems with Robocop 3 too, though if I remember correctly I never had any trouble with Space Hulk.

Buleste
3rd February 2008, 11:55
I've always had problems getting Space Hulk to work even with the disks and using a stock 1200 (I think i managed to get it running maybe twice). The error message io get from that is Illegal Instruction ($10) at $1352A. The Error i get for Robocop3 is Access Fault $7008 PC=$18F00 Word Read from (Number depends on mission). I think the PRoblem with the Robocop3 is due ot the installer not being updated for the newer versions of WHDLoad but has anyone else tried to D/L it? Do they have the same prob with the info file? I may try the NTSC version to see how that goes.