PDA

View Full Version : Free Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Buleste
26th January 2008, 14:06
In December i bought Zelda: Phantom Hourglass from Hong Kong which got lost in the post the seller then sent me another copy which i received. However today the lost one turned up so would anyone like a free copy of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (It does have a patch over one eye and a wooden leg if you catch my drift.) All it would cost is P&P charges. First come first served basis only. P&P costs depend on where you live.

sarek2k
26th January 2008, 17:11
What format is it for m8? Wii or DS? (i am assuming here;))

if it's ds i'll take it thanks :thumbs:

Buleste
26th January 2008, 17:19
DS.

Harrison
28th January 2008, 12:18
Damn, I would have grabbed that, but Sarek got there first. Oh well. ;)

Buleste
28th January 2008, 12:41
Didn't realise that Sarek wanted it. Just saw the Wii or DS bit. Sarek PM me and let me know where you live and I'll let you know how much it is and how to pay me.

Sorry Harrison. You snooze, you loose.

sarek2k
28th January 2008, 20:22
@Buleste had second thoughts on this i probably wouldnt even play it so let Harrison have it if thats ok with you!

killergorilla
29th January 2008, 00:27
If you both decide not to take it, I'll definitely take it :D

Buleste
29th January 2008, 09:36
@Harrison. Okily Dokily Just PM me your address and i'll let you know how much etc.

J T
30th January 2008, 10:29
This is a very good game, I have it on my ('backup device' - Ed.)

I enjoyed it a lot :D

Buleste
30th January 2008, 10:48
It's a cracking game. Depending on how you play (completing the game or collecting) it's disapointingly short (I'm still trying to collect all the ship parts). Much more fun to play than Wind Waker and now its Harrisons.

Harrison
30th January 2008, 11:06
Cheers mate :thumbs:

Looking forward to playing it. Will borrow a friend's DS (until I eventually get my own)

J T
30th January 2008, 13:15
I wouldn't have said it was too short. In fact, it was nicely tight and focussed compared to some of the bigger recent Zelda games (like twilight princess which I have still to finish, haven't picked it up on probably over 7 months). However, I'm not one for collecting everything to the max.

And I even quite liked the main dungeon that people moan about so much.