PDA

View Full Version : Classicamiga Weekly Lottery launched!

Harrison
11th January 2007, 23:28
You've all been collecting forum points from posting and viewing the board, and now you have the chance to obtain even more with the weekly Classicamiga Lottery!

Pay just 100 points a ticket for the chance to win a Jackpot of at least 50,000 points! And every ticket sold will increase this Jackpot even more (max 5 tickets per member).

You have to match all five numbers to win the jackpot, but you can still win some points by matching 3 or 4 numbers, so you have a great chance of winning some points.

And what will you do with all those points? Spend them in the arcade, trying to become the champion? Or spend them on some gifts in the vBPlaza?

What are you waiting for? Start buying your lottery tickets right away before the first lottery draw takes place on Saturday at 18:00 GMT.

Take me to the Lottery (http://forum.classicamiga.com/mmlotto.php)

Demon Cleaner
16th January 2007, 23:02
I bought a daily ticket for 50 points, but nothing happens. How am I informed, which numbers were drawn, and where do I see them?

EDIT: I see now. I accessed the lottery via the vbPlaza menu, but I saw that there's a special topic for it.

Harrison
16th January 2007, 23:12
Ah, that's the other Lottery. Just to confuse you there are two lottery systems running on the site. The big lottery is found in the Fun and Game section and is the one I announced here. It is drawn every Saturday and winners are PM'd to let them know. The drawn numbers are also shown in the Lottery section with the winners listed.

The other lottery is in the vBPlaza and is the one you took DC. This works by randomly picking a members name and if anyone with a ticket is picked they will be PM'd to let them know they won.