PDA

View Full Version : Alien Legion

Submeg
1st January 2008, 09:19
Hey all, trying to do screen shots for games in the 'A' category, but I can't seem to get Alien Legion to work. The screen flickers, like there are two scenes on the same screen. Anyone know of the settings to use for this game?

Demon Cleaner
3rd January 2008, 13:54
I just tested with some different configs, but that doesn't seem to change anything, I get the same flickering during the game. I tested with the Quartex cracked one.

v85rawdeal
3rd January 2008, 17:06
Quartex

Now THERE's a name I haven't heard for a LOOOONG time!

Submeg
3rd January 2008, 20:43
Yep that's the one I have also

Belgarath
3rd January 2008, 23:20
Try booting with the joystick in port 0 rather than port 1 and see if that fixes it for you.

Demon Cleaner
4th January 2008, 12:04
Try booting with the joystick in port 0 rather than port 1 and see if that fixes it for you.I tried that already as you have to use the joystick in port 0, but that doesn't change anything.

Belgarath
4th January 2008, 12:29
Hmm well it was a very quick diagnosis because after a few moments the game started working fine for me and then when i rebooted with the joystick in port 0 it remained fine.

I'll take a closer look.

edit: works fine with cycle exact ticked.

Harrison
4th January 2008, 12:43
It is always annoying when a game won't work, regardless of what you try. I had that issue with a few while adding the Christmas games to the site. I did finally get most to run, but it needed some fiddling.

Demon Cleaner
4th January 2008, 12:47
edit: works fine with cycle exact ticked.Indeed, works fine that way. Great :thumbs:

Harrison
4th January 2008, 12:51
Great work. :thumbs: It normally is always a single little option that makes all the difference. :)

Submeg
5th January 2008, 07:51
Bargh! cheers for that!