PDA

View Full Version : POTM Nov/Dec 07

Submeg
31st December 2007, 21:36
Need to finalize these! :thumbs: hope everyone isn't too blind from New Years :p

v85rawdeal
31st December 2007, 22:24
And quickly...

... Before I think of something witty to say!!!

Ghost
31st December 2007, 23:36
I suggest we vote AGAINST v85rawdeal being Poster of the Month again.

Its getting a little stuffy in here.

Submeg
1st January 2008, 01:15
Yes, his antics are not to my liking :dry:

Harrison
1st January 2008, 22:55
Yes I do really need to bring the POTM awards up to date.

Buleste
2nd January 2008, 09:48
I'm new at this nominating for POTM. I know there have been some good posts this past couple of months but now i've got to check a whole pile of threads as i've got the memory of a goldfish and especially as it's just after christmas and new year when i've killed enough brain cells to block out any good memories over the past 2 months. Now i've got to check all the posts that everyones done (except v85rawdeal of course).

Submeg
2nd January 2008, 12:23
The best thing to do is to try and keep up with it, otherwise it gets out of hand. We have fallen apart with POTM before, but that was because of lack of members posting, but these days it wont be a problem...so many excellent ppl here nowdays :D

Buleste
2nd January 2008, 14:33
The best thing to do is to try and keep up with it, otherwise it gets out of hand. We have fallen apart with POTM before, but that was because of lack of members posting, but these days it wont be a problem...so many excellent ppl here nowdays :D

Apart from those dang blasted millionaires and constant POTM winners:lol:. Now i've started to look into the nitty gritty of the site i've found out how you submit posts. I promise to keep up on my paperwork from now on.

Graham Humphrey
2nd January 2008, 15:36
Am I allowed to submit my own posts :lol:

Sharingan
2nd January 2008, 15:43
We stand no chance in the face of vb85rawdeal's overwhelming wittiness, anyway, so we might as well submit only his posts and make it easier for everyone.

Buleste
2nd January 2008, 15:46
We stand no chance in the face of vb85rawdeal's overwhelming wittiness, anyway, so we might as well submit only his posts and make it easier for everyone.

Don't turn to the Dark Side!

Harrison
3rd January 2008, 10:25
:lol: We either have a lot of competitive members, or a lot of bad losers! ;)

Am I allowed to submit my own posts :lol:

Nope! Instant death by firing squad! :biggun:

Buleste
3rd January 2008, 11:54
I'm a great loser. I practice at losing all the time.

Harrison
3rd January 2008, 12:10
Me too, especially when it is Monopoly against my girlfriend! I've not won once yet!

Buleste
3rd January 2008, 12:22
Me too, especially when it is Monopoly against my girlfriend! I've not won once yet!

:hmmm: I can think of games to play with my girlfriend other than Monopoly. Like Goldeneye.

Demon Cleaner
3rd January 2008, 12:45
The last time we began playing Eternal Sonata on the 360. You can play up to 4 players. I control 1 or 2 characters in the battles and she controls the others.

Harrison
8th January 2008, 13:16
I've finally had chance to bring the POTM up to date. Congrats to DC and Steve for winning the past two months awards. And don't forget to keep nominating and posting for the January POTM.