PDA

View Full Version : We have a birthday today!

Sharingan
28th December 2007, 16:13
Barely recovered from the mountains of drinks from Christmas, and already another party to celebrate!

Harrison, the head honcho, is becoming 34 today! (well, at least it says so at the bottom of the forum)

So, let's all stand up and wish him a happy, happy birthday!

:happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday:

Stephen Coates
28th December 2007, 16:25
Happy 34th birthday harrison!

Tiago
28th December 2007, 16:26
:happybirthday:
Happy Birthday Master !!!!!
:BirthdayBalloons49::Champagne2:

Harrison
28th December 2007, 16:41
Thanks guys. :)

Just got back from a nice big dinner, and before that we went to see The Golden Compass which was very good. Sadly I've now got to go to work. :(

Submeg
28th December 2007, 19:38
Happy Birthday Master! :lol: please, dont hurt me! :unsure: ;)

Sharingan
28th December 2007, 21:42
Just got back from a nice big dinner, and before that we went to see The Golden Compass which was very good. Sadly I've now got to go to work. :(

Ah ha! I'll probably go watch Compass tomorrow. Either that, or I Am Legend.

Got any fancy presents? Like, an Aston Martin, or Jaguar? A man can dream, right?

Harrison
28th December 2007, 23:30
Sadly nothing so extravagant. And as my birthday is so close to Christmas most people don't usually bother to get me a present.

I had some cool Star Wars transformers which will remain unopened in my collection. A little sad about that as I do have the urge to play with them. :lol: I had some money from my parents to pay for my car tax, and a bag from my GF as the current shoulder bag I have is falling apart.

TiredOfLife
29th December 2007, 00:17
Happy Birthday mate.

Buleste
29th December 2007, 13:08
Happy B'det, oops sorry B'day. Have a fun day at work.:lol::lol::tease:

v85rawdeal
29th December 2007, 18:22
I too commend thee on achieving another candle upon the slice of cake that we call life. Such is the greatness of these moments that all other moments fade into the past, as we realise that those laughter lines are a little bit deeper, and that hair looks a little bit greyer and thinning more on top that would be desired...

... or maybe that is just me!

Happy birthday, good sir!

toomanymikes
29th December 2007, 20:50
happy birthday dude! :thumbs:

Graham Humphrey
29th December 2007, 20:57
A belated happy birthday from me, too ;)

Puni/Void
31st December 2007, 12:41
A bit late, but happy birthday from me as well! Hope you had a good one! :)

Harrison
31st December 2007, 14:37
Thanks everyone.

It was an OK Birthday. Not the best due to working, but OK. The Golden Compass was good, and well worth watching. I read the book ages ago and thought the film did a good job of it.

Demon Cleaner
3rd January 2008, 15:22
A bit late, but happy birthday from me as well! Hope you had a good one! :)Even later, but I didn't visit for some days. Happy birthday.