PDA

View Full Version : Christmas themed demos

Harrison
18th December 2007, 15:56
Have there been any Christmas themed productions over the years? I'm guessing there have been. And I thought it would be great to add those to the site this week to give a Christmas theme to the demo section. I'm currently doing this for the games section. :)

Also it would be great to create a list of productions here for everyone to explore.

It's probably too later to create an article featuring Christmas themed productions, or is it? Would you have time PG?

Puni/Void
18th December 2007, 18:29
Harrison wrote:

Have there been any Christmas themed productions over the years? I'm guessing there have been. And I thought it would be great to add those to the site this week to give a Christmas theme to the demo section. I'm currently doing this for the games section.

There's quite a few Christmas demos available for the Amiga. I think there are one or two already present on the main site. Will have a look now. :)

I did only find one, but I didn't search all of the database. The one I found was added yesterday, and it's called Christmas Demo by Amaze (1990).

I'll be happy to add some more Christmas prods tomorrow evening. I'll see what I can come up with. ;)

I'm definitly going to check out those Christmas games. :cool:

Also it would be great to create a list of productions here for everyone to explore.

It's probably too later to create an article featuring Christmas themed productions, or is it? Would you have time PG?

I can do that. Will throw up a list tomorrow with the added prods. :thumbs:

As for an article concerning Christmas themed prods, would it be ok if I just wrote generally about it, and link to the prods on the main site?

Harrison
18th December 2007, 22:14
Yeah, that would be great.

Puni/Void
19th December 2007, 18:14
Have added a few prods this evening, but sadly I haven't time to add more. Will see what I can manage during the weekend. :)

Have made a new thread with the Christmas releases currently available at Classicamiga.com.

As for the article, I'll try my best to get it ready before the 24th. ;)