PDA

View Full Version : Site Affiliations

Harrison
15th December 2007, 01:06
Do you run a site dedicated to the Commodore Amiga, Retro Gaming, or the Demo Scene?

If so then please tell us about your site in this thread. If we like it we might add it to the main classicamiga links directory, and those we really like will be added to the Friends of Classicamiga page.

Or if you are a member of classicamiga and have some sites of your own, please let us know about them.

In exchange all that we ask is that if you like classicamiga, can you mention us on your own site, either in your news, on your forum or using one of our adbanners found on the main classicamiga site.

Submeg
15th December 2007, 04:08
Do we have a myspace/facebook section? I dont have time to run my own site :blink:

Harrison
15th December 2007, 12:24
No, but I can add a field in the member profiles so links to myspace/facebook accounts can be added.

Stephen Coates
15th December 2007, 12:58
Can't you just use the Home Page thing for MySpace profiles? I suppose that would be considered your homepage if you don't have a proper website.

Submeg
15th December 2007, 20:21
True true, but I've got myspace, myspace for my music, facebook, happy planet....etc...

Tiago
17th December 2007, 08:47
As you know dave, i have something:
www.lobodias.com
But is not just Amiga Stuff.... i have also things about rail-modeling.

Many things are still in Portuguese, i will try to make both PT and Uk language. An compose a litle bit the web site... it's just for fun, and to give a litle bit of information.

DaZZaBoY
27th December 2007, 09:21
@Harrison:

Thanks for the link to oSuK m8 - top of the pile too, wOOt! Love the layout of the links with screengrabs of the site. Very nice idea. ;)

khaxzan
2nd December 2008, 22:27
In exchange all that we ask is that if you like classicamiga, can you mention us on your own site, either in your news, on your forum or using one of our adbanners found on the main classicamiga site.
Where is the banner to this website then? I can add it somewhere on my website. I do text adventures, not much for amiga games on there, I'm not a programmer but I suppose literary games are just as good too right? :evil:

:blink:

Harrison
2nd December 2008, 23:40
You can find our banners on the main site under the Advertise section here (http://www.classicamiga.com/content/view/4302/164/).