PDA

View Full Version : POTM January 2007

Harrison
9th January 2007, 00:35
The January 2007 Poster of the Month competition is under way.

Don't forget to nominate any posts you think are worthy of Poster of the Month!

The way it works has changed since the old forum. To nominate a post just click the "submit" button found at the bottom of all posts. This will allow you to add your comments on why the post is being nominated in the context box. Make sure you also read the pinned thread outlining the complete POTM rules and how to nominate a post.

And don't forget to vote for each of the nominated posts already made for this month. If a clear winner is made through voting then that member will automatically be awarded withoit needing to hold a deciding poll to vote.

Harrison
31st January 2007, 16:14
Last day of voting before the nominations end for January's Poster of the Month, so please get voting on the nominated quotes if you haven't done so already.

rayzorblue is currently in the lead this month with a total voting score of 19, but there are many other quotes just behind this in the nominations so it could still change if some more votes are cast.

If we have a clear winner tomorrow I will award the Poster of the Month award to that member along with their winning forum points and award banner, but if we have some very close total vote scores between more than one member's quotes, we will hold a poll to decide the overall winner.

Demon Cleaner
31st January 2007, 17:59
I liked this voting system, as you can see every topic nominated. So you can freely rate your topic that you added, plus rate all the other ones. I think the chance of having 2 members with the same point amount, will be less than with the other system.

Submeg
31st January 2007, 21:09
I cant vote! In the bottom right corner where it says "rate this" I cannot click on it...:dry:

Harrison
31st January 2007, 21:48
What browser are you using? If you are using IE then try Firefox. There are some issues with IE messing up some of the stuff on the quotes page.

Submeg
31st January 2007, 22:39
Ahh goddamn IE, sob. :flame:

Puni/Void
31st January 2007, 23:32
I also enjoyed using the new voting system. I have a favourite candidate for the Poster of the Month, and really hope he will win. ;)

Demon Cleaner
5th February 2007, 14:36
Did everybody vote? So you can nominate the first POTM for this board.

Harrison
5th February 2007, 14:54
I will be announcing the January Poster of the Month on Wednesday. So if any of you still need to vote please take a look at the nominated posts and vote on each.

note: Please use any browser other than IE when voting as IE doesn't like the coding being used in the voting system.

TiredOfLife
5th February 2007, 21:28
Yes, goead.
Ibrowse can do something IE can't.
(Can't see that occuring too often)

Submeg
5th February 2007, 23:56
Just got Firefox. So I have voted properly now! :thumbs: this is much better than IE.

Harrison
17th February 2007, 12:16
Appologies for not concluding the January POTM competition at the end of January! Oops!

I've just checked the voting and we have a three way tie for the winner. Rayzorblue, TiredOfLife and Teho all have a vote of 25 points for one of their nominated posts. Therefore we need to take a vote on who you each think is deserving of the January POTM award. I've created a poll so we can vote.

Also the Feburary POTM nominations are now open. When nominating for Feburary make sure you select the POTM - Feb 07 category so the nomination goes into the correct place.