PDA

View Full Version : POTM v85rawdeal wins Poster of the Month again!

Harrison
15th November 2007, 02:32
v85rawdeal Wins Poster of the Month October 2007

Congratulations goes to v85rawdeal for doing it again! By winning the October 2007 Poster of the Month Competition. (http://forum.classicamiga.com/quotes.php?do=view&quoteid=74) He won it with this post (http://forum.classicamiga.com/showthread.php?p=13419#post13419):

Originally Posted by toomanymikes http://forum.classicamiga.info/images/classicamiga/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forum.classicamiga.com/showthread.php?p=13397#post13397)
I drop by about three times a day - in the morning before work, at lunch and when I get home. I dont always post but I do read heaps of the topics - I love this forum because the members are so friendly, knowledgable and bloody wierd!

I take offence at being called 'knowledgable' :lol:

Nice one. Congratulations! :thumbs:

Submeg
15th November 2007, 08:22
Nice work man! I will have to come up with something to cut you down you damn poppy :p

Ghost
15th November 2007, 09:10
Nice work man! I will have to come up with something to cut you down you damn poppy :p

Hmm perhaps some witty remark program that immediately kicks in whenever v85rawdeal writes something down, responding on whatever he writes down.
When v85rawdeal realises that it happens everytime he posts something and that he can't win, we might be able to take away the title from him.

Of course it is also going to lead to some of the most strangest conversations ever, from posts about matters in the world to simple questions.

Submeg
15th November 2007, 09:45

Hmm perhaps some witty remark program that immediately kicks in whenever v85rawdeal writes something down, responding on whatever he writes down.
When v85rawdeal realises that it happens everytime he posts something and that he can't win, we might be able to take away the title from him.

Of course it is also going to lead to some of the most strangest conversations ever, from posts about matters in the world to simple questions.

Good thinking Ghost, we shall turn his posts in to quoteworthy gold!

Teho
15th November 2007, 09:59
Of course it is also going to lead to some of the most strangest conversations ever,

And how is that different from our regular conversations here pray tell?

Submeg
15th November 2007, 10:15
Well, usually they follow some kind of path...take for instance, telescopes. We started with looking at the stars, now talking about looking at girls with no bras. ;) pretty logical progression to me :cool:

TiredOfLife
15th November 2007, 10:25
And yet we can't entice any female members.
Weird that.

Submeg
15th November 2007, 10:29
Meh, they just have low insult tolerance levels :dry: For example, if they ask you "does this make me look fat?" Every answer is wrong...:no:

Teho
15th November 2007, 10:44
There are many of those. If you ever hear "What do you like most, me or ?" for example, you [i]are going to have a fight.

Sharingan
15th November 2007, 11:20
v85rawdeal wins again?

Us mortals stand no chance ... no chance at all :(

Ghost
15th November 2007, 11:35
Weird that.

Perhaps also the fact that some of us are quite big nerds.

Submeg
15th November 2007, 11:50
v85rawdeal wins again?

I think Im putting my a good fight! :)

toomanymikes
15th November 2007, 12:34
v85rawdeal wins again?

It because every time he presses submit he sends harrison £5 thro paypal - I know your game! :p

Harrison
15th November 2007, 12:45
:lol: I wish!

Actually, now you mention it that could work! All "donations" most welcome to help your... I mean classicamiga! ;)

TiredOfLife
15th November 2007, 16:49
Weird that.

I have seen American Pie.
Where are all the fit eastern Europeans that are into nerds?:huh2:

v85rawdeal
15th November 2007, 18:31
YAY!!!

My name is green again!!!

Submeg
15th November 2007, 20:44
Gar. :dry:

v85rawdeal
15th November 2007, 20:55
Weird that.

I have seen American Pie.
Where are all the fit eastern Europeans that are into nerds?:huh2:

Do you want me to introduce you to my mate Ivan? He's from eastern europe!

toomanymikes
15th November 2007, 21:03
Ok show off - you already won this month!

Ghost
15th November 2007, 21:11
Ok show off - you already won this month!

Don't worry, we'll hunt him down and beat him up so that he will be busy recovering around the time November ends and a new poster of the month is selected.

Sharingan
15th November 2007, 21:13
No doubt v85rawdeal can still manage to be witty even when beaten to pulp.

v85rawdeal
15th November 2007, 21:16
It's at that point that it starts to dribble out out of every orifice (old and new!)

Demon Cleaner
16th November 2007, 06:13
Well, back to topic :) congratulations, you should get an extra award for winning it for the third time.