PDA

View Full Version : Preview on WinUAE 1.4.5 final

Demon Cleaner
12th November 2007, 20:31
Release approx. December.

* Sana2 compatible net device emulation
* Full doublescan mode emulation (DBLPAL, DBLNTSC, MultiScan etc..), sprite doublescan support.
* Full SuperHires emulation, bitplanes and sprites, including ECS Denise "scrambled palette" superhires mode. Also does not downscale hires sprites to lores anymore when bitplane resolution is lores.
* SuperHires resolution added to display panel, replaces old GUI lores setting with lores, hires and superhires select box.
* .dsq (DiskSqueeze) and .wrp (Warp) disk decompression support.
* "Automount" and "Do not boot" harddrive options added.
* Axis movements can be mapped to buttons in input panel (left/right and up/down)
* optional ini-file registry replacement
* Nordic Power 3.0 support

Harrison
12th November 2007, 23:29
Nice. A lot of great work happening with the emulator's higher resolution modes which is great.

It is so great to see the development of WinUAE moving along so quickly. I think the developers should win an award for the great work.

Demon Cleaner
13th November 2007, 01:21
I think the developers should win an award for the great work.Yup, definitely. I also think that they do a great job constantly developing WinUAE and releasing betas all the time. Perhaps we should donate, and send them our thanks, maybe they will include CA in their links or credit list?