PDA

View Full Version : Something under the bed!!!

Harrison
30th October 2007, 17:05
Last night I woke up at about 4am to hear something making a rustling sound under my bed! :o:unsure:

I was too tired to try and get under there to see what was making the noise, but it made a noise again a bit later last night too, but I must have been very tired because I next remember waking up this morning.

So now, armed with a torch and vacuum cleaner I'm about to embark on finding out what was causing the noise. :unsure:

I just hope whatever it was (guessing a mouse) hasn't eaten through any of my Amiga boxes or cables that are under there! I will be very annoyed if it has (read - It will die!!!).

Stephen Coates
30th October 2007, 17:10
I hope you find it.

I always tend to hear noises when I am trying to get to sleep, but they are usually just the next door neighbours shutting their back door or switching the bathroom light on/off. (Yes, I can really hear stuff like that - I think these walls could have been built a bit better)

Bloodwych
30th October 2007, 18:01
Spooky!!!!

Halloween is at Harrison's gaff!

If I were you, I'd be afraid. VERY afraid. The Ghouls N Ghosts are coming to get ya! ;)

Harrison
30th October 2007, 18:04
Was more worried about my Amiga collection! :lol:

I pulled everything out and nothing! Well... a lot of cobwebs and dust but nothing else. Strange. I'm guessing it is mice or birds in the loft above the room and it just sounded like something was under the bed. Odd though as I was sure it was coming from below, not above. Especially the rustling plastic sounds!

If you don't see me here tomorrow you know something has got me in the night!

Bloodwych
30th October 2007, 18:14
LOL!!! :D

Well, I wouldn't start to worry until a 200 foot marshmallow man appears at your bedroom window..... ;)

TiredOfLife
31st October 2007, 09:48
Don't have a problem with mice in the house.
Might be something to the python we have.

J T
31st October 2007, 10:44
So are you taking to sleeping with a weapon under the pillow or handily close-by, then?

Might be something to the python we have.

Er, yeah, I've got a python too. Not the mouse catching variety though and I can't always unleash it around the flat :dry:

Harrison
31st October 2007, 15:44
Well, no sounds last night, and I'm still alive! Nothing got me, yet! ;)

I did however find an empty box under the bed which had some cellophane inside which made exactly the noise I heard, so something was definitely under there! Where it is now I have no idea. Time to buy another Jack Russell I think, and make it sleep at the foot of the bed on guard.

Bloodwych
31st October 2007, 15:48
Time to buy another Jack Russell I think, and make it sleep at the foot of the bed on guard.

Great plan! A Jack Russel would definately latch on to the culprit!

Sharingan
31st October 2007, 15:52
Beware the chainsaw-wielding Killer Clowns from Outer Space!!1 (the ones that live under beds, that is) :yesyes:

If Harrison should suddenly disappear, at least we'll know what happened to him!

Harrison
31st October 2007, 16:17
Yep, I will have been eaten by the giant marshmallow snake that is apparently hiding somewhere under my bed. :unsure:

Submeg
31st October 2007, 20:13
The correct term is "pillow"

Harrison
1st November 2007, 02:29
Ah, so there are four of them in my bedroom after me then! :o

J T
1st November 2007, 09:56
Enough of this 'pillow talk' already guys. Save it for PMs, sheesh.