PDA

View Full Version : The Big Book of Amiga Hardware

Puni/Void
6th January 2007, 21:40
This site does exactly what the title of this thread indicates. According to the site itself, it is probably the largets Amiga hardware reference on the Internet. The site has information concerning all kinds of Amiga hardware - turbo cards, processors, samplers, midi devices, and a lot, lot more. If you are interested in learning more about Amiga hardware, you can visit the site by clicking the link below.

The Big Book of Amiga Hardware (http://www.amiga-hardware.com/)

Harrison
6th January 2007, 23:43
The big book of Amiga Hardware is a great site. Dedicated to trying to catalogue every known piece of Amiga related hardware in existence. It was sad that the original developer and creator of the site had to give up on it last year, but equally great that he took the time to find someone to take it over from him and continue with his work. :)

Demon Cleaner
7th January 2007, 12:10
That was one of the first news I added to the main site.

Puni/Void
21st January 2007, 20:53
While browsing the web today, I discovered that an Amiga magazine called Amiga Future (at least I think this was the name) has taken over the project. Will be interesting what they will do about it.

Harrison
21st January 2007, 22:53
I've heard of Amiga Future. I didn't know it was them who had taken over the project. Lets hope they continue to update and maintain it for everyone to use as it is a great resource consisting of a huge amount of work to originally compile.

Demon Cleaner
22nd January 2007, 06:11
Issue 64 of amiga future has been released one week ago.