PDA

View Full Version : Norsk Amigaforening

Puni/Void
6th January 2007, 21:37
This is a site for Norwegian Amiga users. A rough translation of the name of the homepage would be The Norwegian Amiga Usergroup or something similar. The site is unfortunately only available in the Norwegian language. It is worth a look for Scandinavian speakers. Here is the link to the webpage:

Norsk Amigaforening (http://naf.as/index.php?side=hovedsiden)

Teho
6th January 2007, 21:41
Thanks, will definitely have a look. :)

Harrison
6th January 2007, 23:46
It is good to see region and language specific Amiga sites are still well supported and running. :)

Although I cannot understand Norwegian I still took a quick look at the site and it contains a lot of great Amiga related information. And I noticed it was actually quite easy to guess what most of the text actually said. Maybe it's because a lot of the content was Amiga related and this made it more obvious.

Puni/Void
8th January 2007, 12:52
Cool that you managed to understand some of what was written on the site. As you say, since it has to do with Amiga's, guessing gets a bit easier. ;)

When searching the Internet one can find many different sites concerning the Amiga that has its focus on a special country. There are quite a few good Swedish sites for example, like SAFIR. I expect there are many German sites as well, but haven't done any specific searches for those though. The Amiga was big in Germany in the 80's and 90's.

Harrison
8th January 2007, 13:37
Yeah, Germany and the UK both had big Amiga userbases compared to most of the rest of Europe in the 80's and 90's.