PDA

View Full Version : A big fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Demon Cleaner!

Sharingan
13th October 2007, 08:09
You're getting OLD, mate!

But with age also comes wisdom, sensibility and a bigger stomach capacity for BOOZE. Enjoy your birthday, and don't cause too much of a ruckus downtown, eh?

:happybirthday:

J T
13th October 2007, 11:45
:drunk::guinness::cheers::rocker::biggrindance::boogiedown::BottomsUp::beer::jiihaa::wired::w00tdance::MexWave::ridingbanana::banana::rockbanana: :hotbanana::rastabanana::dancing_heroes:

:BirthdayBalloons59:

Hope you're going to have a good one, DC

Teho
13th October 2007, 15:23
Happy Birthday, mate! I'd put a smilie in here too, but JT's used them all up.

Puni/Void
13th October 2007, 16:05
Happy birthday, Demon! Have a good one! :BottomsUp:

Ghost
13th October 2007, 20:20
So, what did you get?

Harrison
14th October 2007, 07:34
Slightly belated, but happy birthday mate!

Hope you had a good day and can't remember much! ;)

Tiago
15th October 2007, 13:29
I only read this post now, i was away in the weekend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Demon !!
:)

Demon Cleaner
17th October 2007, 00:00
But with age also comes a bigger stomach capacity for BOOZE.It's just the opposite mate ;)

Thanks guys, as you perhaps notice, I'm back, I was drunk during 3 days, and now I'm still a bit ill. My stomach is always the problem, and as someone mentioned, I can't remember much what I did on Saturday, was at some feast, met some chicks, lots of booze, and forgot almost everything what happened after 2AM.

I slept until Sunday 5PM, then I was still not good, but at 9PM I left again until 3-4AM, and now I'm still feeling dizzy and sick, I only ate some noodles today, yesterday I ate nothing at all, I just couldn't.

I also took this week free at work, I'm just not feeling well at all :sick:

Harrison
17th October 2007, 00:03
The famous quote "that will teach you not to drink" springs to mind, but we all keep on doing it and never seem to learn. :lol:

The best cure is a big greasy fry up with lots of bacon, fried eggs, and black pudding! ;)

Demon Cleaner
17th October 2007, 00:07
The best cure is a big greasy fry up with lots of bacon, fried eggs, and black pudding!:D yeah surely, that would make me puke immediately.

Ghost
17th October 2007, 00:31
Thanks guys, as you perhaps notice, I'm back, I was drunk during 3 days, and now I'm still a bit ill. My stomach is always the problem, and as someone mentioned, I can't remember much what I did on Saturday, was at some feast, met some chicks, lots of booze, and forgot almost everything what happened after 2AM.

About nine months later after this event...

* Demon Cleaner is busy making breakfast when suddenly the door bells rings, as he opens the door he sees two of the 'chicks' he met at that feast, one holding a baby and another with a buggy *

"Happy birthday dady!" They both say sarcastic.

Demon Cleaner "Oh f***"

Demon Cleaner
17th October 2007, 00:37

About nine months later after this event...

* Demon Cleaner is busy making breakfast when suddenly the door bells rings, as he opens the door he sees two of the 'chicks' he met at that feast, one holding a baby and another with a buggy *

"Happy birthday dady!" They both say sarcastic.

Demon Cleaner "Oh f***"Darn :lol:

Demon Cleaner
23rd October 2007, 18:19
So, what did you get?Btw, talking about birthday, I did get a T-Shirt today from a buddy at work, nothing else. Do they all think if you get older, you're not worth a present anymore?

Harrison
23rd October 2007, 18:35
Yep, same for Christmas too. As the years go on you eventually just get a card with "from ..." inside.