PDA

View Full Version : Problems with site and FF2

StuKeith
8th October 2007, 20:00
I seem to be having CSS issues with the CA site on FF2.

Can anyone shed any light please?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/stuartkeith/camiga.jpg

Harrison
8th October 2007, 20:25
What screen resolution are you using? 1024x768?

The forum template is design to hide any content that tries to expand outside of the page. Some of the smilies are hidden because of this. I've designed it like this so that content trying to push out past the side of the site template doesn't mess up the whole of the page layout and create a mess.

Surprised no one else using a lower resolution has mentioned this before. I will see if I can move the smilies to stop this happening, or something else to help.

StuKeith
8th October 2007, 21:46
Yea, its on my laptop atm. Ill try my pc as well. not sure if it happens on there or not! :blink:

Stephen Coates
9th October 2007, 08:58
What screen resolution are you using? 1024x768?

The forum template is design to hide any content that tries to expand outside of the page. Some of the smilies are hidden because of this. I've designed it like this so that content trying to push out past the side of the site template doesn't mess up the whole of the page layout and create a mess.

Surprised no one else using a lower resolution has mentioned this before. I will see if I can move the smilies to stop this happening, or something else to help.

I have the same problem with Opera 9.

And I did mention it when I was on about zooming (I'm guessing zooming creates the same problem).