PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Proof products for baby... ?!

Tiago
25th September 2007, 12:27
I never saw nothing like this... i cannot imagine who is going to buy this kind of products....

Even if you live in a conflit war zone....

http://bulletproofbaby.net/home%20page.html

What do you think about it?
I think is a terrible thing and it should be not allowed to sell such a product in Europe. Can you imagine someone trying to test it on a baby?

Demon Cleaner
25th September 2007, 12:33
Seems more like a joke to me. But if you live in a dangerous neighbourhood, and you have drive by shootings every day, this could be useful, if only for the kid.

Submeg
25th September 2007, 12:38
That is one of the most disgusting things Ive ever seen. Who would be stupid enough to open fire on a stroller. That was gross.

Harrison
25th September 2007, 14:03
Did you think this is real?

I'll give you a hint. Look down at the bottom of the site. The copyright is for "Shoot 'Em Up Holdings", and this site is a marketing stunt for the up coming film called "Shoot 'Em Up".

Read more about it here (http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200709/1189164637.html)

It seems it got the desired effect with many journalists and religious groups up in arms about the stroller video. That is great marketing as it plays straight into the hands of the idiots of the world, who in turn market and advertise the campaign for them. :thumbs:

Stephen Coates
25th September 2007, 15:12
I can't imagine anyone would buy any of it considering that everything is out of stock ;)

The customer comments also seem a little odd,

What our customers say:

“I was at the recent Christmas sales with my newborn and it quickly turned into a riot like situation as everyone rushed to pick up a bargain. Thanks to my Bullet proof baby riot shield I was able to protect little Gavin and pick up a fabulous romper suit at half price!”..

Louise Masterton, Fort William

Submeg
26th September 2007, 01:41
I didnt read the site, I just saw the vid...:tomato: