PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean 4 coming to the PS3 exclusively

Sharingan
24th September 2007, 16:36
Apparently, this was announced at the latest Tokyo Game Show.

Pretty good news ... I liked the last Star Ocean episode (even though the ending was a bit anti-climactic). Will see if I can find out more and post more as news filters through.

Harrison
24th September 2007, 16:56
I love the Star Ocean series, especially the PSX version that contained so many endings and characters you could replay it a lot and never have the same character combination or ending twice. This will be one of the games that I suddenly need to by a PS3 for.

Demon Cleaner
24th September 2007, 17:25
I remember that Star Ocean 2 could take you over 200 hours to get through. I am also getting more and more excited about the PS3, lately I saw the guy at GIGA playing Folklore, oh man, that looked just great.

Submeg
24th September 2007, 22:20
How was the last Star Ocean? Im looking at buying that....soon to finish FF XII :)

Demon Cleaner
25th September 2007, 00:10
There are many which are very good:

- Star Ocean 3
- Grandia 3
- Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria
- Rogue Galaxy
- Persona 3
- Odin Sphere
- Dragon Quest 8

I only have tested them, and read the reviews, which were good for every one of them, just take a look at Gamespot's reviews, so can could see which one you dig most.

I also can recommend the whole Xenosaga trilogy, if you count 35 hours for each game, you have a pretty good and solid RPG.