PDA

View Full Version : TV Who's a naughty boy then...

v85rawdeal
20th September 2007, 18:28
Uh-oh... Looks like The One Show is going to get into trouble...

Whilst doing an article on cats the presented, Adrian Chiles, uttered the 'F' word when he told one of the guests, who had a toy cat on his lap, to 'stroke the f***ing thing'.

I even rewound the Sky+ box to double check... With all the hassle and problems the BBC have been having of late with regard to dodgy phone competitions and the like, the last thing they need is a bout of foul language.

I imagine there will be a few complaints made over the next few days.

AlexJ
20th September 2007, 21:49
It would be a shock to me if they got a complaint, as that would mean people actually watch The One Show. Crap like that belongs in the daytime TV schedules.

Harrison
20th September 2007, 23:30
I don't even bother watching TV just for the sake of it any more. I just pick specific programs and turn the TV off after they finish. That way I can avoid most reality shows, pointless chat shows and "entertainment" shows. Mundane drivel.

v85rawdeal
22nd September 2007, 13:06
I normally don't watch it, but I new about the article on cats, and as a cat-lover, I wanted to catch that part.

It is amazing that so many channels are so full of pap. I tend to watch UK Gold and UKG2 more than any other nowadays.

AlexJ
23rd September 2007, 09:01
It is amazing that so many channels are so full of pap. I tend to watch UK Gold and UKG2 more than any other nowadays.

Even they're shadows of their former selfs with mostly 6-12 month old programmes on them rather than true classics. UKTVG2 has strayed so far, it's rebranding as 'Dave'. Now UKTVG2 is an awful name, but Dave as a channel name? Sure it's not April 1st...

Stephen Coates
23rd September 2007, 09:24
I didn't see that on the one show. I don't tend to watch it as it is on at the same time as Emmerdale. I don't really see what is wrong with saying f* once. It's not quite as bad as all these telephone competitions.

Harrison
24th September 2007, 11:23
Because it is illegal before the 9pm watershed Steve. ;)