PDA

View Full Version : POTM August 2007

Harrison
21st August 2007, 17:16
The August 2007 Poster of the Month competition is under way.

Sorry this has been posted such a long way into the month already. I've been quite busy the past couple of weeks and completely forgot to update it all. At least many of you have already been nominating posts for August and these have now been moved from the July POTM category into August.

Don't forget to vote on all of the nominated posts so we can announce the winner quickly at the end of the month.

When submitting a post for POTM make sure the correct Poster of the Month Category is selected when you submit your post. This month's will be "POTM August 2007". Also please add a little comment with your submission to explain why you think the post should be nominated.

Make sure you also read the pinned thread outlining the complete POTM rules and how to nominate a post if you haven't taken part before.

As always, if a clear winner is made through voting then that member will automatically be awarded, otherwise a deciding poll will be held to decide the final winner.

Good luck to everyone, I look forward to reading the nominations.

Demon Cleaner
19th September 2007, 15:22
I want to mention something here, as September 2007 isn't still opened.

I saw now in the nominated posts, that JT nominated the same post from FOL as v85rawdeal. I wanted to remove it, but wanted to inform JT first, so that he can vote the other post which already has 3 votes, and then delete his own one.

Btw, you named this topic August 2006, I just changed that ;)

Harrison
19th September 2007, 15:28
Btw, you named this topic August 2006, I just changed that ;)

Well spotted. Maybe my subconscious was in a retro mood when I typed it. ;)